These gifts are suitable for both new mums and dads and help them to get off to a positive start on their parenting journey. They are perfect as a Company Gift for new parents, or for work colleagues or friends to chip in for a really meaningful, memorable gift.
Deluxe New Parent Wellness Gift Box
- Personal Coaching session x 3
- Nutrition and Lifestyle coaching
- Mum and Baby Yogalates classes x 10 OR Baby Swim programme voucher
- Beautiful Baby Gift – soother/teether string OR muslin and teether OR sleepsuit
Value of over €750
Available in Dublin only
5% of all sale price on all gifts is donated to Irish Parenting Charities to assist with building and improving community supports for new parents.
All baby gifts are Irish made and all services are provided by fully qualified, registered and insured professionals. For further details on products and services please see additional information below.
Personal Coaching Session
All personal coaching is with Claire Flannery from Strength Within, a fully qualified and accredited Psychologist and Executive, Business & Personal Coach. For more detail see www.strengthwithin.ie
The coaching package includes three personal coaching sessions and is a fantastic way to help with successfully navigating the transition to parenthood; taking a break from your career or planning a return to work. Either parent may use the sessions for an individual coaching session or for couples coaching sessions to work through the challenges of early parenting. Sessions must be booked within 4 months of receipt and can be held in your home or an agreed venue or via Skype.
Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching
This service is provided by Elysia Doody from Chrysalis Nutrition and Wellness, a Functional Nutritionist, Personal Training and Wellness Coach and includes:
- 60 minute nutrition coaching consultation (in clinic or via skype)
- Full dietary analysis (review of food diary) & feedback using nutrition software
- Body composition analysis (measurements etc)
- Personalised diet and lifestyle recommendations including supplementation
- Sample meal plan, recipes, shopping list
- Access to private client online database including guides and documents to support your goals
- Full movement analysis and 6 week personalised exercise programme
This involves analysing a 3 day food diary and giving you feedback on your nutrition to ensure you are eating well to support your health. We will focus on addressing any challenges you are having in achieving your goals and put strategies in place to support your overall health. We don’t simply give you a food plan to follow. We coach you in making behavioral changes, lifestyle changes and choices, and educating you in making the correct food choices. The tools we give you will help you turn new good behaviours into habits. Exercise programmes will be designed with your goals and abilities in mind and by a qualified pre and post natal fitness instructor.
For more detail see www.chrysaliswellnes.ie
Mum & Baby Yogalates
These classes are taught by Lorna Coleman, a fully qualified Infant Massage Therapist and Perinatal Yoga Teacher.
- Weekly basis classes where Mums get to hang out, share, laugh while taking exercise and exercising their little babies, mobilising their little bodies.
- We spend half the class working on post-natal YogaPilates (Yogalates) moves for Mum, but if babies need to feed or if you want to sit it out that’s okay too! This is a safe space to just hang out with baby and meet other like-minded Mums to share and exchange experience.
- For babies, this class works on their little muscles, with fun movements aimed at working on all their joints from shoulders to hips – enjoyable for baba, fun for Momma!
- When Mums turn comes, we do exercises that aim to stretch and strengthen your post-natal bodies, re-balancing your centre of gravity and re-connecting with your pelvic floor and core muscles. As the class is primarily baby led, we don’t worry about crying, feeding, changing and whatever other need baby has – it is primarily their class!
For more detail see www.lornacoleman.com
Baby Swim Classes
These classes are run by Turtle Tots and are suitabe at any time from when your baby is newborn, until they are 14 months old. At the classes you will learn how to swim with your baby above and below the water and how to teach your baby water confidence and key lifesaving skills. This voucher entitles you to 50% off a 10 week course.
For more detail see www.turtletots.ie