These gifts are suitable for both new mums and dads and help them to get off to a positive start on their parenting journey. They are perfect as a Company Gift for new parents, or for work colleagues or friends to chip in for a really meaningful, memorable gift.
New Parent Wellness Gift Box
- Personal Coaching session
- Nutrition and Lifestyle coaching
- Beautiful Baby Gift – soother/teether string OR muslin and teether OR sleepsuit
Value of over €300
Dublin or Nationwide via Skype
5% of all sale price on all gifts is donated to Irish Parenting Charities to assist with building and improving community supports for new parents.
All baby gifts are Irish made and all services are provided by fully qualified, registered and insured professionals. For further details on products and services please see additional information below.
Personal Coaching Session
All personal coaching is with Claire Flannery from Strength Within, a fully qualified and accredited Psychologist and Executive, Business & Personal Coach. For more detail see www.strengthwithin.ie
This 90-minute coaching session is a great starting point in successfully navigating the transition to parenthood; taking a break from your career or planning a return to work. Either parent may use it for an individual coaching session or for a couples coaching session to work through the challenges of early parenting. Sessions must be booked within 4 months of receipt and can be held in your home, at an agreed venue or via Skype.
Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching
This service is provided by Elysia Doody from Chrysalis Nutrition and Wellness, a Functional Nutritionist, Personal Training and Wellness Coach and includes:
- 60 minute nutrition coaching consultation (in clinic or via skype)
- Full dietary analysis (review of food diary) & feedback using nutrition software
- Body composition analysis (measurements etc)
- Personalised diet and lifestyle recommendations including supplementation
- Sample meal plan, recipes, shopping list
- Access to private client online database including guides and documents to support your goals
- Full movement analysis and 6 week personalised exercise programme
This involves analysing a 3 day food diary and giving you feedback on your nutrition to ensure you are eating well to support your health. We will focus on addressing any challenges you are having in achieving your goals and put strategies in place to support your overall health. We don’t simply give you a food plan to follow. We coach you in making behavioral changes, lifestyle changes and choices, and educating you in making the correct food choices. The tools we give you will help you turn new good behaviours into habits. Exercise programmes will be designed with your goals and abilities in mind and by a qualified pre and post natal fitness instructor.
For more detail see www.chrysaliswellnes.ie