Are you starting to worry about going back to work after maternity leave? Or perhaps you have recently returned to work and are feeling overwhelmed and a little lost? If so, join like-minded Mamas for a supportive, practical and thought-provoking morning to help you regain your confidence and successfully navigate this massive transition.
This half-day workshop is tailored to the specific needs of each group and typically includes:
- Space to reflect on the emotions of returning to work
- Getting physically and psychologically ready for your first day back
- Planning the practicalities – including tips and tricks to make your life easier
- Managing the transition back into your career and re-establishing professional relationships
- Balancing the role of parent with your ongoing career ambitions and aspirations
- Looking after yourself through this change – remaining engaged, motivated and fulfilled
- Managing your work-life blend and how to make it work for you and your team
- An opportunity to network with like-minded Mamas on a similar journey
You will come away feeling refreshed, re-energised and equipped with tools to help you to launch back into your career. Participants will also be invited to join an exclusive online group to continue to share and benefit from each other’s experiences as we go on this journey together.
So c’mon, ditch the baby and the yoga pants and come join us for a morning of positive vibes…
What are you waiting for? Come replenish and nurture your Strength Within…
Workshops take place in Dublin and you can book onto the next available date below.
For details of upcoming dates please see below or contact me at [email protected]